Thursday, February 19, 2009

Shoule we get married?

Marriage is sacred from ancient times until now. Along with social development, The contradictions began increased between people.Do we need marriage, which is becoming a social problem.
In my opinion, marriage should be necessary. I must work hard when I graduate. I really need a person look after me and take care me. But, I can’t depend on my parents any more. So, marriage is a good way for me.
On the other hand, more than once time to get married is not a bad thing. Contradictions is began to increase between people. Financial problem, family violence, disagreement, they are both an important question in the marriage. Maybe you not really know that person, before you get married. Maybe you find personality disagreement after you getting married. Maybe, he will be use of violence, when he angry.
So, how can we do? Just get divorced.
I think when you fell unhappy with that person. When you feel scared to life with that person. It’s time to divorce. Because you didn’t love that person any more.
At the end, I want to say don’t do any impulsive decision. Whether married or divorced.

No comments:

Post a Comment